Contributors... Aristoteli Avatar Celestine Cell Mate Christmas Myth CK Clearly Unobtainable Doktah Kay Dr. Dre Duch Emmet Enid Fucking Diddums Girl with a Knife Illegible Jaded yet Standing JP John M. Burt Juliet is Bleeding King Lovelorn Swain Minerva MyUtopia Naughty Love Pallas Athene Percival Pillowfeather Shakespeare Lies Sheryl Sleepy Jeanne STD Tigerpants Tutivllus Witt's End Yudhistra

Home  -  About  -  Contact  -  Subscribe  -  Contribute 

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Smack my bitch up

Pillowfeather made a good point in this post. All I can say is that I quite agree. I'm sure no-one came here to argue. We all came here to write about the fact that Love Is A Cunt, openly and freely.

Now to be honest I'm not sensitive enough to get offended by someone leaving an adverse comment to one of my posts. That's all part and parcel of it, and all good fun. It would all be pretty boring if everyone sat here gushing at each others' wonderfulness and wishing each other all the best. Let's leave that to Journalspace.

But at the same time I'm sure there are people who don't want to post for fear of a batteral. I'm not one of them - any slating is actually quite welcome and I find it relatively amusing that anyone could get so irate over a few words typed on a Blogger page.

But how about a bit of Christmas spirit?!

4 Comments:

Blogger jp said...

LOL @ JiB's comment.

Still, I have to admit I'm one of those who has been reluctant to post, whatever you may think that says about my character. But after reading these recent posts, I may go ahead and write something this weekend about the One Who Cunted Me Over. I hope you'll all enjoy getting to know "Ray"... aka Satan Himself.

December 14, 2004 5:44 am  
Blogger fucking diddums said...

*fart*

December 14, 2004 2:01 pm  
Blogger A Girl Like Me said...

JiB... I'll shoot ya, I will!!!
LOL.

December 15, 2004 12:30 am  
Blogger Juliet is Bleeding... said...

:)

December 15, 2004 6:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Add this site to your start page