LIAC Blog of the Moment: True Wife Confessions
I know, it's been a while since we've had one of these. Go fuck yourself.

True Wife Confessions is a series of anonymous mailed-in contributions which detail what certain fucked off women would like to say to their partners - sometimes giving quite graphic accounts of their secret revenges. A bit like LIAC, in fact. But with more misandry.
Confession #097
I truly, truly hate that every time you think you are paying me a compliment
you end it with a but....dinner was good, but... You look nice, but....
You are an asshole. No but.
Confession #378
I wish you had the slightest fucking clue how much I long for a little emotion from you. A little passion, a little compassion, a little romance...goes a long way. That's why I started screwing my ex again.
Confession #088
I am far more experienced in the art of providing oral sex than I have led you to believe.
Confession #053
You know how I tell you to roll over when you snore? Sometimes when I am pissed off with you I tell you to roll over even when you are not snoring just so I can watch you mindlessly obey me.
Confession #388
I secretly pray that you will cheat on me so I can leave you without being the bad guy to our kids.
Confession #055
When I talk about writing my blog and you wave me off with a dismissive sigh? Makes me want to put my foot in your ass.
I was talking to my mate the other day about starting up a similar blog for guys to confess about their partners on. But then we realised that every confession would be a variation on this:
Confession #2736402934
I want more BJs.
So we didn't. Anyway, go have fun.
True Wife Confessions is a series of anonymous mailed-in contributions which detail what certain fucked off women would like to say to their partners - sometimes giving quite graphic accounts of their secret revenges. A bit like LIAC, in fact. But with more misandry.
Confession #097
I truly, truly hate that every time you think you are paying me a compliment
you end it with a but....dinner was good, but... You look nice, but....
You are an asshole. No but.
Confession #378
I wish you had the slightest fucking clue how much I long for a little emotion from you. A little passion, a little compassion, a little romance...goes a long way. That's why I started screwing my ex again.
Confession #088
I am far more experienced in the art of providing oral sex than I have led you to believe.
Confession #053
You know how I tell you to roll over when you snore? Sometimes when I am pissed off with you I tell you to roll over even when you are not snoring just so I can watch you mindlessly obey me.
Confession #388
I secretly pray that you will cheat on me so I can leave you without being the bad guy to our kids.
Confession #055
When I talk about writing my blog and you wave me off with a dismissive sigh? Makes me want to put my foot in your ass.
I was talking to my mate the other day about starting up a similar blog for guys to confess about their partners on. But then we realised that every confession would be a variation on this:
Confession #2736402934
I want more BJs.
So we didn't. Anyway, go have fun.
Wow. Best advertisement for staying single EVER.
That website is strangely comforting in a lot of different ways.
Love is a cunt even for those of us who don't have a backup cunt for emergencies. Yes men are as a rule unfit to consume oxygen, however that does not mean the wrecking ball of love don't swing our way.